Criteria for Admission
La Salle Prep seeks students who:
- Are good citizens in their school, faith and community.
- Are leaders behind the scenes, or in front of a group
- Inspire others by their strength of character and willingness to serve.
- Have no D or F grades on their final transcript with a minimum grade point average of 2.50.
- Demonstrate grade level or above competency on the High School Placement Test.
- Exhibit excellent behavioral and attendance records.
- Receive favorable recommendations from Principal, math and English Teachers.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to attend La Salle Prep.
- Want a Catholic education
Each year, approximately 375 students apply for the 175 openings in La Salle's freshman class.
We are committed to being accessible to students who seek a faith-based, college-prep education. We believe an excellent education should be available to all students who want it, and not limited to the the academically gifted or financially able. We welcome all motivated students, especially the underserved.