How to Apply
☐ Visit La Salle Prep (optional)
- Register to participate in our Falcon for a Day program. Visits begin in the fall and end in March. Space is limited and days fill quickly. If you are an eighth-grader considering La Salle or if you are interested in transferring to La Salle, you are invited to spend a day at our school. While you are not required to try our Falcon for a Day program, this is a wonderful way to experience the atmosphere, academics, and spirit of our remarkable community.
☐ Take the High School Placement Test (required)
- Taking the HSPT is required of all applicants, both incoming freshmen and students interested in transferring to La Salle.
- La Salle will administer the HSPT on these dates:
- 9 am, Sat., Dec. 2, 2017
- 4 pm, Mon., Dec. 4, 2017
- Registration for this test opens September 1.
- High schools request that students take the HSPT at the location of their first choice but scores will be mailed to all high schools indicated on the registration form.
- All students interested in applying to La Salle Prep must complete the online application for admission by Jan. 12, 2018. Any applications received after Jan. 12, 2018, may be placed on a wait list. Due to full enrollment, La Salle is not accepting applications from international students at this time.
☐ Request teacher recommendations and transcripts (required)
- Your current school must complete and send the following to the La Salle Prep Admissions Office by Feb. 2, 2018, along with your most recent standardized test results.
- Recommendations and transcript requests are completed online via an email from SchoolAdmin.com
- If you are unable to access SchoolAdmin.com, you are welcome to download the recommendation forms from our website and give the paper forms to your teachers/school.
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Transcripts from 7th & 8th grade; you must submit the Request for Records form to your current school office
☐ Complete the FACTS application if your family would like to be considered for financial aid (optional)
- The application for financial assistance must be submitted by Jan. 12, 2018.
- Apply to FACTS now
☐ Complete scholarship application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship (optional)
- Completed applications must be submitted to the Admissions Office by Jan. 12, 2018.
- Scholarship applications are available online through the La Salle Prep website on the Tuition, Financial Aid, & Scholarships page beginning in November 2017.
- Merit Scholarship Application
- Alumni Scholarship Application
- Recommendation forms will be available on our website in December.