Letters of Recommendation
Teacher Letter of Recommendation Request Form
For teacher letters of recommendation:
- Send an email to your teacher (including the form below and a resume) requesting they write you a letter of recommendation for a college application.
- In your SCOIR account, click on My Colleges and then Application Documents (upper right in blue). Click Request Recommendation and add a teacher by name.
- Request letters at least three weeks before the application deadline.
Counselor Letter of Recommendation Request Form
- Confirm that the colleges you are applying to require a counselor letter of recommendation (many colleges only require teacher recommendations and do not require counselor recommendations)
- Send an email to your counselor requesting they write you a letter of recommendation for a college application.
- Once your counselor has confirmed your request, please complete the form below for your counselor.
- Your counselor will then schedule a recommendation interview with you to review your completed form.
- Request letters at least three weeks before the college application deadline.