iPad REQUIRED for all Students*:
- iPad must be 7th generation or higher -OR-
- iPad Air must be 3rd generation or higher -OR-
- iPad Pro (9.7 in, 10.5 in, 11 in, 12.9 in) must be 2nd generation or higher
- IOS 15 or higher must installed.
- Minimum 64 GB of memory.
- Wi-Fi only - there is no need to purchase a cellular plan for your iPad. La Salle provides free wi-fi.
Not required but good to have:
- Protective case or cover
- Earphones, earbuds or Air Pods
- Apple Pencil
*Each student will be required to register one device on the La Salle Student Network.
Updated: August 1, 2023
All La Salle students are required to bring an iPad to school. All freshman and transfer students will participate in La Salle's iPad training during new student orientation. Students will review basic iPad orientation, set up their school email, connect their device to the wireless network, and review La Salle's digital use policies.
Our long-standing commitment to quality education in the Lasallian tradition continues. The 1:1 learning environment provides modern tools and resources to develop life-long learners equipped with the critical thinking and collaboration skills so crucial in today's world.
- Why iPads?
- Who will pay for the iPad?
- What if we already own an iPad?
- Will my student be able to bring a comparable tablet, laptop or e-reader?
- I have more than one child attending La Salle, can they share an iPad?
- How much memory capacity should I purchase?
- What apps are required on the iPad?
- Will cellular iPads be allowed?
- Will the iPad be restricted from students installing their own apps?