We welcome applications from students interested in transferring to La Salle for a minimum of two years. La Salle does not accept applications from students interested in a transfer for senior year only. Transfer student applications are processed on a rolling basis and are not restricted to the published deadlines.
Acceptance depends on several factors, primarily availability and the following minimum criteria for applicants who demonstrate:
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- No D or F grades on transcripts
- Scores that are at or above grade level on standardized test results
- Good behavioral and attendance records
- Strong recommendations from the applicant’s counselor or current Principal, math and English teachers
- A strong interest in joining our Lasallian community
How to Apply
Students will create an account in our digital admissions platform and complete the application and the teacher recommendation/transcript requests online. You may register for your account here: Apply.
Prospective transfer students are encouraged to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
All prospective transfer students must complete the OSAA Intent to Transfer form prior to any affiliation with La Salle. Students interested in transferring must have an administrator from their current school sign the Intent to Transfer form and submit the completed form to the Office of Admissions.
Please check with La Salle Athletic Director, Chris George '97 at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your eligibility to participate in athletics at La Salle.