Tuition & Financial Assistance
As a Lasallian Catholic school, we are committed to providing financial assistance for families who desire this educational experience. In partnership with individuals, foundations and corporate partners, La Salle is proud to provide an extensive tuition assistance program that supports over 60% of the student body with more than $3 million in financial aid for qualified and deserving families of various means. Our tuition assistance program allows families to make the La Salle experience possible for their children. There is no predetermined level of earnings automatically disqualifying families from receiving tuition assistance. Applicants with the same income level may have other factors considered, such as the number of students at La Salle, assets owned and other personal circumstances. The tuition assistance award is based on careful evaluation of all of the applicant’s financial information and is awarded as a four-year commitment. The determination is made on a case-by-case basis, and the school assists families with need although does not support lifestyle choices that might otherwise be able to be used for tuition. Grants range from $1,000-$16,850 with an average grant of $7,800.
For the 2021-22 school year, La Salle Prep awarded $3 million in tuition assistance to 62% of our student body. The average grant was $7,800 per recipient.
|2022-2023 Tuition Rates|
Enrollment Fee (Due separately & payable with contract submission)
|Graduation Fee (Seniors only)||$175|
- What is tuition for the 2022-2023 school year?
- What does the tuition at La Salle cover?
- How is tuition assistance awarded?
- What are the factors used to determine a family's tuition assistance?
- Will my student receive tuition assistance all four years?
- When is the deadline to apply?
- How do I apply for tuition assistance?
- When will I be notified whether or not my student will receive tuition assistance?
- Should I wait to finish my tax return for the previous year to complete my application?
- If I miss the deadline, does that mean I won't receive financial aid?
- Do you offer Merit-Based Scholarships?
I am extremely grateful for the generous package that we were given which made it possible for our son to attend La Salle. I truly appreciate that the admissions and financial aid office was so supportive.
Financial Aid Applications open on December 1, 2022
Completed applications are due in FACTS by January 13, 2023
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year should refer to 2022 tax return.
For More Information
If you have any additional questions regarding Tuition or Financial Assistance, please contact Director of Finance, Alex Slater at email@example.com or 503.353.1430. Having trouble with your FACTS application? Please contact FACTS directly at 1-866-441-4637.
To receive updates regarding financial aid including but not limited to open application enrollment and important deadline dates, please complete the Financial Aid Information Request Form.