About The Alumni Association
How do you become a member of the La Salle Alumni Association?
In the true spirit of La Salle—where “together and by association” are part of our founding spirit—if you graduated from La Salle, you are a member of the Alumni Association!
The Vision of the Alumni Association
The La Salle Alumni Association fosters meaningful lifelong association with La Salle, actively supports the mission of the school and is a valuable resource for La Salle graduates, current students and the greater La Salle community.
The Mission of the Alumni Association
The La Salle Alumni Association helps facilitate strong relationships between alumni and the school by offering a variety of engaging activities for alumni, their families and the school community, while providing resources and opportunities that strengthen the stability and growth of La Salle Prep and the members of its extended community.
What does the La Salle Alumni Association do?
The Alumni Association carries out its vision and mission in a variety of ways. It:
- Engages alumni with each other and the school, celebrating the unique and special qualities of our close-knit Falcon community and our charism
- Shares alumni, alumni parent, former educator and school news; events; happenings; traditions; and campus updates
- Supports the mission and values of La Salle
- Plans and hosts several well-loved annual events, including Yulefest, Falcon Fan Tailgate, Legacy Reception, La Salle Golf Tournament, and more
- Offers faith, service and networking opportunities for alumni and community members
- Contributes significant funds to key campus development projects, including the new Saalfeld Athletic Center and the Falcon Fan Plaza at the Stadium
- Provides scholarships and other support to current students
- Mentors students during Career Chats
- Donates to the Alumni Endowment Fund
- And much more!
How is the Alumni Association organized?
The Alumni Association is guided by a Board of Directors made up of alumni; alumni parents are also welcome. Terms are three years long and there are roughly eight meetings each year. The Director of Alumni Giving at La Salle is the school liaison to the Alumni Association Board of Directors, and participates in meetings and events. We welcome alumni volunteers to support all Alumni Association programs, activities and events; we have spots for you to help, no matter how much time you have to offer. Just reach out!
How do I get more involved?
We’d love to hear from you! To update your information, fill out this form. To learn more or get involved, please contact: Michelle Crimmins, Director of Alumni Giving and liaison with the Alumni Association, email@example.com, 503.353.1443