Your student may qualify for AP Exam fee reduction: $93.00 per exam (includes late order fee of $40 per exam).
Criteria for Schools:
Students are eligible for the AP Exam fee reduction on all AP Exams they take in a given year if:
- Their family’s income is at or below 185% of the poverty level issued annually by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (See chart below)
- They qualify as an “identified student” because they are:
- In foster care or Head Start
- Homeless or migrant
- Living in households that receive SNAP/Food Stamps, TANF cash assistance, or the Food Distribution on Indian Reservations benefits.
- The student is enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- The student’s family receives public assistance.
- The student lives in federally subsidized public housing or a foster home or is homeless.
- The student is a ward of the state or an orphan.