This September we will welcome six new faculty members. The teachers -- who include two La Salle graduates -- bring a wealth of experience to the school. They are:
- Noah Banks ’12 (pictured), Religious Studies Teacher. He recently completed Notre Dame’s Masters in Theology ECHO program for teachers of Religious Studies.
- Hannah Grossi, German Teacher. She comes to us from Mountain View High School in Vancouver where she has taught German and served as an ELL coach.
- Caitlin Hudson, Health Teacher. A recent graduate of Yale University and Lewis and Clark College, she has taught at Springwater Environmental School and also led yoga classes.
- Ryan Kain ’11, Science Teacher. After completing the Pacific Alliance for Catholic Education program at the University of Portland, he spent the past year teaching at Valley Catholic.
- Mary-Catherine Sewell, Math Teacher. She taught many of our students during her nine years at St. John the Apostle School.
- Mallory Spanjer, Social Studies Teacher. She just completed a MAT program from George Fox University and additionally has a Master’s degree in Modern World History from the University of York, England.
The new teachers will fill vacancies left by teachers who retired, moved out of the area, or into different fields.
We're looking forward to having them here at La Salle!