2018-19 Student schedules are now available in PowerSchool. Schedules are only available on the Desktop version of PowerSchool until Sept. 5, when students can access schedules through the PowerSchool App.
Students also can pick up a hard copy of their schedule on Tues., Sept. 4, during Welcome Back Orientation.
If you need to change your schedule, fill out the Schedule Change Request Form below and submit it to your counselor. (Note: Schedules may be changed due to a gap in the schedule, a missing class, a placement error, or other error. Changes will be minimal because space is limited).
Counselors will host varied office hours Aug. 20-24. All of them will be on campus to answer schedule inquiries 9am-2:30pm on Tues., Sept 4. Contact information for each counselor is below:
- Seth Altshuler SAltshuler@lsprep.org, students in grades 11-12 whose last names start with the letter R, plus students in all grades whose last names start with S-Z
- Renee Giesemann RGiesemann@lsprep.org students in all grades whose last names start with C-F
- Kerri Kelvin KKelvin@lsprep.org students in all grades whose last names start with G-L
- Maritza Mendez MMendez@lsprep.org students in grades 9-11 whose last names start with A-B, plus San Miguel Scholars
- Nancy Orr NOrr@lsprep.org students in grade 12 whose last names start with A-B, plus all students whose last names start with M-Q, and students in ninth and 10th grades whose last names start with R
Schedule Change Request Form:Note: Academic courses and class schedules are based on student requests and availability. As a college preparatory institution, La Salle prides itself on providing a rigorous, stimulating, and enriching environment, so we require students to remain committed and persistent in their pursuit of academic excellence.