La Salle is opening its doors to prospective students and their families 1-4 pm on Sunday, Oct. 28. No RSVP necessary - everyone is welcome. We will have tours in Spanish as well as English.
Visitors are encouraged to attend one of three identical 25-minute welcome presentions at 1:15 pm, 2:15 pm and 3 pm in the theater. Visitors are also encouraged to take a student-led tour of the school; tours will start every few minutes.
Families can stay as long as they want at the Open House. During the event, they can:
- Meet La Salle students and learn more about the school's welcoming community and Lasallian family
- Walk through our bright, engaging and interactive classrooms
- Learn about our service activities, immersion trips, and travel opportunities
- Understand how our iPad mobile learning initiative transforms learning for our students
- Attend a teacher-led presentation to see how technology is changing 21st-century education
- Explore the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust Innovation and Design Center which features a laser cutter, 3-D printers, and other tools that create hands-on learning opportunities
- Talk to our outstanding teachers
- Chat with La Salle administrators about their vision for our future
- Listen to student leaders share their stories about La Salle
- Meet our coaches and scholar-athletes