The scrolling list above names several of the colleges and universities that La Salle grads have attended.
La Salle Prep’s Counseling Department is committed to helping students realize their potential as they enter an ever-changing and demanding society. The counseling staff provides services that respect and honor the needs and dignity of each student. The services contribute to the development of the total person in a Christian academic community.
The Counseling Department is committed to:
- Helping all students succeed academically.
- Helping students make informed choices about their lives.
- Helping students with personal problems that may affect their achievement, motivation or self-image.
- Helping students develop an individualized college plan.
With the support and involvement of the La Salle Counseling team:
- Students will understand study skills and prioritizing tasks, time management, group studying, project refinement, standardized test preparation strategies, as well as how to interpret results, transcripts, graduation/college entrance requirements.
- Students will develop decision-making and healthy living skills, self-advocacy, an Academic Plan, and the career readiness skills of persistence and self-awareness.
- Students will explore resources and support services, school and community involvement, college and career options.