Counseling » Dual Credit

Dual Credit

La Salle students can earn college credit for some high school courses through Clackamas Community College. 
See the list of courses available here. (Choose the ACC High School Course List button and choose La Salle)
Students must register directly with Clackamas Community College by the deadline to receive credit. See the video below for instructions on how to register. Detailed instructions can be found here.
  • It is not possible to withdraw from dual credit courses once the final exam has been taken.
  • Students that receive an INC at the end of the semester from La Salle will receive a letter grade of 'F' at CCC. This can be updated by a teacher through a grade change form.
  • La Salle courses will appear on the high school transcript; to receive a transcript from CCC showing college credit, request a CCC transcript at this link
Advanced College Credit (ACC) Class List and Important Dates
Clackamas Community College Dual Credit link

Dual Credit/AP in College

To see how AP credit transfers at various colleges, please see the guide from the College Board here.


To request transcripts from Clackamas Community College (unofficial copies for personal use or official copies to send to a college for credit), see the link here.


Questions about choosing AP credit or dual credit are highly personalized and individual. Students should:

  • Talk with their AP/Dual credit teacher about which option might serve them best
  • Contact the Admissions Department at individual colleges to see if/how credit transfers (some schools have search sites to help, such as the University of Oregon, Oregon State, and others)
  • Consider the major, program, and school they are applying to; students may want to complete core classes within their cohort or program at the college they enroll, regardless of credit earned in high school
  • Contact their school counselor

Some useful articles can be found here and here.