Sign up for our Mailing List
We're delighted you're interested in La Salle Prep. If you would like to learn more about La Salle and sign up for our mailing list, please create an account in our system. We send out monthly enewsletters to families who would like to learn about upcoming events, key dates, and more. Once you are ready to apply, you will be able to access and submit your application through your admissions account.
- Register online for your admissions account.
- The email you provide will remain the contact email and login email for your admissions account.
- If you would like to change the primary email, please contact the Office of Admissions and we will be happy to make that change for your account.
- Your admissions account provides a checklist of items including the admissions application, teacher/transcript recommendation requests, and more.
Applications for 2020-21
- Applications for 2020-21 will be available in October 2019.
- You do not need to finish your application all at once; you can save it and finish it later.
Recommendations & Transcripts
Applicants must submit recommendations from a current math teacher, English teacher, and principal or counselor. You must also submit transcripts from last year and the first grading period of this year.
- Recommendation requests are sent from your online admissions account.
- You will need your math teacher, English teacher, principal/counselor, and school secretary email addresses.
- La Salle's online system will email the teachers and schools on your behalf.
- Paper recommendation forms, if preferred, can be downloaded from our website and must be signed by a parent.
- Schools must send completed forms and test results to La Salle by Feb. 3, 2020.
La Salle mails out decision letters in March. Letters include scholarship and financial aid notifications.
Questions about Admissions? Call 503.496.1740 or 503.353.1413.