Welcome to the admissions portal!
We're delighted you're interested in La Salle Prep. All applications are submitted to La Salle via our online system.
- You must create an admissions account in order to begin your application.
- After you create your account, you can start your application.
- You don't need to finish your application at once; you can save it and finish it later.
- You can return to your saved application and continue your work as often as you like.
- You will request your teacher recommendations through your admissions account.
Recommendations & Transcripts
As part of your application, you must submit recommendations from your current Math teacher, English teacher, and Principal or Counselor. You must also submit transcripts and standardized test records from last year and the first grading period of this year.
- Submit teacher email addresses when requesting teacher recommendations.
- La Salle will email the requests and forms to teachers and schools on your behalf.
- Paper recommendation forms, if preferred, can be downloaded from our website.
- Recommendation request forms must be signed by a parent.
- Schools must send recommendations and transcripts to La Salle by Feb. 2, 2018.
Recommendation and Records Request Forms:
Questions about Admissions? Call 503.353.1413.