We're delighted you're interested in La Salle Prep. Applications are submitted to La Salle via our online system.
- Register for your admissions account.
- The email you provide will remain the contact email and login email for your admissions account.
- La Salle communicates with interested families via email so please use an email which is reviewed regularly by applicant and/or applicant's parents.
- Your admissions account provides a checklist of items including the admissions application, teacher/transcript recommendation requests, and more.
- You are welcome to apply now!
- You do not need to finish your application all at once; you can save it and finish it later.
Recommendations & Transcripts
Applicants must submit recommendations from a current math teacher, English teacher, and principal or counselor. You must also submit transcripts from last year and the first grading period of this year.
- La Salle's online system will email the teachers and schools on your behalf.
- Paper recommendation forms, if preferred, can be downloaded from our website and must be signed by a parent.
- Schools must send completed forms and test results to La Salle by Feb. 4, 2019.
La Salle mails out decision letters in March. Letters include scholarship and financial aid notifications.
Questions about Admissions? Call 503.496.1740 or 503.353.1413.