On Sunday, October 4, we hosted our virtual Open House. Visitors were able to hear directly from teachers, students, and administrators, and participate in Q&A sessions. Recorded videos from these presentations will be posted online soon, but in the meantime you can still learn how La Salle Prep will transform your life!
- Hearing directly from our Lasallian family of educators and students.
- Learning how our Lasallian philosophy provides an outstanding and personalized education.
- Learn how our community is thriving during remote learning - see a sample class and examples of student work.
- Meeting (virtually) our President, Executive Director, Principal, Athletic Director, and more.
- Taking a virtual tour, exploring our classrooms, meeting students and staff, and checking out our spacious campus.
- Exploring our M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust Innovation and Design Center with hands-on learning opportunities with our laser cutter, 3-D printers, robotics kits, woodworking tools, and more.
- Learning about our service activities, immersion trips, and cultural and educational travel opportunities.
- Understanding how our iPad mobile learning initiative transforms learning for our students.
- Hearing more about our impressive 5A athletics and previewing our brand new Saalfeld Athletic Center.
- Imagining yourself as a Falcon!