Open House | October 4, 2020
On Sunday, October 4, from 1 - 4 p.m., we hope to welcome families to tour our classrooms, science labs, maker space, library, and athletic facilities. While we are not yet sure what the health and safety conditions will be in the fall, we will host an event to showcase our exceptional Lasallian community.
- Meet our Lasallian family!
- Understand how and why our Lasallian philosophy provides in outstanding and personalized education.
- Walk through our bright, engaging and interactive classrooms and science labs.
- Explore our MJ Murdock Charitable Trust Innovation and Design Center with hands-on learning opportunities with our laser cutter, 3-D printers, robotics kits, and more.
- Learn about our service activities, immersion trips, and travel opportunities.
- Understand how our iPad mobile learning initiative transforms learning for our students.
- Learn more about our impressive 5A athletics and what it's like to be a Falcon scholar-athlete.
- Imagine yourself as a Falcon!