La Salle welcomes transfer students. If you are interested in transferring to La Salle, please contact the Office of Admissions to review our current availability for new students in each class. Due to full enrollment, La Salle is not accepting applications from international students at this time.
Acceptance depends on several factors, primarily availability and the following minimum criteria for applicants:
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- No D or F grades on transcripts
- Scores that are at or above grade level on the High School Placement Test
- Good behavioral and attendance records
- Strong recommendations from the applicant’s counselor or current Principal, math teacher, and English teacher
- Demonstrate interest to join our Lasallian community
You are also invited to tour our school during the Open House we hold every fall. Check our website for the date and time of our next Open House.
How to apply
Applications for transfer students to apply for admission for the 2018-19 school year are available on our website. The application and recommendation forms will be submitted electronically. The deadline for the regular admission process is January 12, 2018, but we will continue to accept transfer applications after the regular admission deadline. Please note that priority is given to students who apply by January 12, 2018.
Prospective transfer students are encouraged to apply for financial aid in addition to acceptance for admission.
Limited financial assistance may be available to transfer students but it is not guaranteed; priority is given to returning students and incoming 9th grade students.
Please check with La Salle Athletic Director Chris George '97 at email@example.com to determine your eligibility to participate in athletics at La Salle.