Spend a Day at La Salle Prep
If you are an eighth-grader considering La Salle or if you are interested in transferring to La Salle, you are invited to spend a day at our school. Student visitors are welcome most Mondays and Thursdays - register online and select the best date for you. Registration opens in September.
- Register here: Falcon for a Day.
Open House | October 28, 2018
Once a year we invite students and families to our campus on a Sunday afternoon to meet our teachers, student ambassadors, and administrators. Take a tour, explore our classrooms, and imagine yourself as a Falcon!
High School Placement Test
- All applicants must take the HSPT. Online registration opens in September.
- La Salle will administer the placement test on Dec.1 and 3, 2018.
- There will also be a make-up test date at the end of January (date TBD).
- High schools request that students take the HSPT at the location of their first choice but results will be mailed to all high schools indicated on the registration form.
Account Registration | Online Application
- Register for an admissions account.
- Admissions accounts will include a checklist of items to complete, including the admissions application and teacher recommendations.
- Admissions applications available beginning Oct. 28 (Open House) and are due Jan. 18.
- La Salle accepts applications from current 8th grade students for the Class of 2023.
- La Salle accepts applications from current 9th or 10th grade students interested in transferring.
- Applications received after Jan. 18 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Due to full enrollment, La Salle is not accepting applications from international students at this time.
Teacher Recommendations and Transcripts
- Recommendations and transcript requests are completed online via your admissions account.
- Online recommendations available Dec. 3 and are due to La Salle by Feb. 4.
(Optional) Financial Aid: Complete the FACTS Application
- The application for financial assistance is available in December and must be submitted by Jan. 18, 2019.
- Apply to FACTS now
If your teacher prefers to submit paper documents, you can download and print these recommendation forms to give to your teachers/school. They will submit the completed forms directly to La Salle.