Account Registration | Online Application
- Register for an admissions account.
- Submit the Admissions Application. For priority consideration, submit the Admissions Application by January 15, 2021.
- Applicants will be required to participate in a brief writing exercise as part of the application process.
- All applicants are required to participate in a brief writing exercise.
- La Salle is administering the Writing Exercise via Zoom on Dec. 7 and Dec. 17. Registration is required.
- We will share the writing sample with all other Catholic high schools per student request - students only need to do the exercise once.
Teacher Recommendations and Transcripts
- Recommendations and transcript requests are completed online via your admissions account and will be available in December 2020.
Financial Aid: Complete the FACTS Application (optional)
- The application for financial assistance must be submitted in order to apply for financial aid.
- The link to FACTS for 2021-22 will be available in December 2020.
- If you would like to sign up for our business office notification, they will send you an email with the link to FACTS as soon as it is ready: https://www.lsprep.org/apps/form/form.LASCCP.rFKe72K.2zJ.
- For priority consideration, submit the FACTS application by January 15, 2021.