Visit La Salle Prep (optional)
- Register to participate in our Falcon for a Day program. Visits begin in the fall and end in March. Space is limited and days fill quickly. If you are an eighth-grader considering La Salle or if you are interested in transferring to La Salle, you are invited to spend a day at our school. While you are not required to try our Falcon for a Day program, this is a wonderful way to experience the atmosphere, academics, and spirit of our remarkable community.
Take the High School Placement Test (required)
- Taking the HSPT is required of all applicants, both incoming freshmen and students interested in transferring to La Salle.
- La Salle will administer the HSPT in January 2018; after that, prospective students should contact the Admissions Office.
- High schools request that students take the HSPT at the location of their first choice but scores will be mailed to all high schools indicated on the registration form.
Complete the La Salle Prep admissions application (required)
- All students interested in applying to La Salle Prep must complete the online application for admission.
- Applications received after Jan. 12, 2018, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Due to full enrollment, La Salle is not accepting applications from international students at this time.
Request teacher recommendations and transcripts (required)
- Recommendations and 7th- and 8th-grade transcript requests are completed online via your admissions account.
If your teacher prefers to submit paper documents, you can download the recommendation forms below and give the paper forms to your teachers/school:
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Request for Records form
Complete the FACTS application if your family would like to be considered for financial aid (optional)
- The application for financial assistance must be submitted by Jan. 12, 2018.
- Apply to FACTS now
Complete scholarship application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship (optional)
- Completed applications must be submitted to the Admissions Office by Jan. 12, 2018.
- Scholarship applications are available online through the La Salle Prep website on the Tuition, Financial Aid, & Scholarships page beginning in November 2017.
- Merit Scholarship Application
- Alumni Scholarship Application
- Recommendation forms will be available on our website in December.