How to enroll your student
The enrollment process is the same for new and returning students. Please follow Steps 1 & 2 if you are a new or returning family. New families for the Class of 2024 please also note Steps 3 & 4.
Log in to your admissions account on SchoolAdmin. Once you are logged in, you should see your student’s name. Click on the button to begin the enrollment process.
In your SchoolAdmin account you will see a new checklist with 5 items to complete.
- CONTRACT - Please simply review the information you have provided and make any necessary changes
- Note: If you will have more than one student enrolled at La Salle, you will need to submit the contract for both students before the link to FACTS will appear on your checklist.
- FACTS Tuition Management - Choose your tuition payment plan and pay the enrollment fee
- EVERY FAMILY COUNTS - Complete this form and click submit
- EMERGENCY CONTACT & MEDICAL RELEASE - Complete this form, you will need health insurance information and latest DPT vaccination date
- ENROLLMENT FEE - The $400 enrollment fee is processed through the FACTS tuition management system. Please allow 5 business days for processing and for the checklist item to be marked complete
- The morning shuttle contract is available under Optional Steps
Due to the mandatory closure for COVID-19, Academic Forecasting Night for the Class of 2024 originally scheduled for April 8 has been postponed. Please stay tuned for more information to come about how incoming students will forecast for classes.
Don't forget to order a Class of 2024 t-shirt for your new Falcon! The shirts are $10 each and optional to purchase.
Take a look at our Enrollment FAQ
For additional help, especially regarding circumstances related to our closure due to COVID-19, please reach out via email to one of the following staff members: