New Students: Information and Links
Welcome to La Salle
Congratulations on taking the next exciting step into your future! We are thrilled to welcome you to our community as you begin your Lasallian adventure. We are eager to get to know you better and to welcome to you our classrooms, teams, clubs, ensembles, and more.
This web page will provide you with resources, information, and links for the next chapter in your journey. We hope you continue to learn more about our academics, athletics, arts, student life and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPads: Get Connected (training) and Device Specifications
Get Connected: Register here
Thinking about getting your new iPad? See the specifications here before you buy:
- Students will need an iPad latest gen (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th), iPad Air (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen), iPad Pro (9.7 in, 10.5 in, 11 in, 12.9 in) with iPadOS 13 or higher installed. Older models do not support necessary software features.
- Minimum storage should be at least 64 GB to ensure adequate storage. In this case, more is better so 64 GB is the minimum.
- Wi-Fi only - there is no need to purchase a cellular plan for your ipad. La Salle provides free wi-fi.
- We strongly recommend purchasing a protective case and keyboard as students will use ipads in class and at home. Accessories including earphones, earbuds, or Airpods are also useful at school. Accessories may be purchased with the iPad or from a separate online or in-store retailer but please ensure that you note your iPad model so you will purchase the appropriate case and keyboard.
Forecasting for 2021-22
- The Class of 2025 forecasting process is complete. If you are a newly enrolled student, you will work with our registrar Liz Staggs, email@example.com, to complete your forecasting.
- La Salle hosted a webinar to explain the process and walk students through each step of forecasting. The webinar recording is posted below and you are invited to view the webinar for help as you choose classes for next year.
- New transfer students will work directly with our VP of Academics Kat Coughran, firstname.lastname@example.org, to complete forecasting.
- Students are welcome to use the Forecasting Worksheet to assist with forecasting but you do not need to send that sheet to La Salle.
- Student schedules will be available on PowerSchool in mid-August.
Forecasting Webinar: Class of 2025
Director of Athletics Chris George '97 invites all students to participate in athletics at La Salle. Please read through his informational letter below to learn more about:
- Fall, winter, and spring sports and activities including Varsity, JV, and JV2 teams
- OSAA regulations for participation and safety
- Physical exam form (required for all incoming athletes)
- Registration dates and deadlines
- Summer athletic camps
- Rank One registration process
- Tryout and practice start dates
- Moratorium week