Clearance & Registration
To ensure your child is cleared and eligible to participate for the upcoming year, please complete the athletic clearance process. You will need your student ID number. Every athlete and at least one parent must visit La Salle's online athletic clearance website and submit the four electronic forms. They only need to be completed once per year with the exception of the sport selection form, which must be done prior to each sport season.
Some athletes will require a sports pre-participation physical and medical history exam before gaining clearance to participate. Read below for further instructions to see if you must receive a physical and medical history exam this year.
The deadline to complete the athletic clearance process for Fall Sports is Wednesday, August 14. Tryouts begin Monday, August 19.
Rank One Sport - La Salle's Online Athletic Clearance Website (REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS)
- Parent/Student Athlete Handbook Acknowledgement - The purpose of this form is to ensure La Salle parents and student athletes have read, understood, and accepted the expectations and policies of La Salle’s athletic department.
- Transportation Authorization - The purpose of this form is for parents to authorize La Salle, themselves and other parents to transport student-athletes to and from athletic practices and games.
- Sport Selection - Athletes are to select the sport in which they intent to tryout and/or participate. This form is to be completed at the beginning of each season.
- The Oregon Department of Education and Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA) mandate students receive a physical exam once every two year in order to participate in athletics during high school. They remain valid for two years from the date of the examination. Most student-athletes have a second physical during the summer prior to their junior year if they received an exam prior to the start of their freshmen year. If you wish to learn if your physical exam is still current, you may inquire by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The OSAA has additional resources regarding the physical examination.