Final exams at La Salle
Dates and times will be posted a few weeks before each Finals Week.
- All Academic classes are scheduled to take a final exam.
- Students will have two exams on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They will have one exam on Thursday.
- The first exam begins at 8:30 a.m. and the second at 10:15 a.m.
- Each exam will take about an hour and a half.
- Students will be required to remain in their exam classrooms for the first 60 minutes of each exam. After that, students who finish early may leave the room and go to the library, main hallway or cafeteria.
- Students who want to work with partners or quiz one another will need to go to the cafeteria.
- Students will be dismissed when exams end each day.
- Students typically leave by noon when they have two exams, and by 10:30 a.m. on Thursday.
- Students with Zero-Period classes should get details about Zero-Period exams from their teachers.
Library hours during Finals Week:
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Teachers will be on campus 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- No lunch will be provided during Final Exams Week.
- La Salle's dress code will be “Falcon Friday” dress code.
- Students are expected to arrive at school on time.