Listed below are some of La Salle's major community happenings for the 2020-21 school year. Many have been creatively changed due to current pandemic conditions and restrictions. Check our Home Page or calendar for details on other events. We hope you can join us online, during pick-ups or as get-togethers are allowed with current social distancing and masking protocols. We hope to be able to gather as one community in the near future - we miss you, Falcons!
Father-Daughter Dinner & Dance - TBD if possible due to Covid
- Open to all female students and their dads or dad substitutes
- Off-campus at Oregon Golf Club
- Senior girls thank dads
Mother-Son Dinner & Dance - TBD if possible due to Covid
Grandparents Day - TBD if possible due to Covid
Spring Musical - TBD if possible due to Covid
St. La Salle Day - May 28, 2021
Baccalaureate Mass - Friday, June 4, 2021
- 7:30 pm
- St. John the Baptist in Milwaukie
- 11 am
- Rolling Hills Community Church in Tualatin / TBD
- Join us at Stone Creek Golf Club!