Yet many of you expressed the desire to support this event anyway. Thank you! That’s important because the La Salle Golf Tournament is the biggest fundraiser for our Alumni Association, which uses the proceeds to provide scholarships, fund the endowment, and invest in campus development projects such as the new Saalfeld Athletic Center. And because many La Salle families are facing economic hardships because of the pandemic, the La Salle community needs support now, more than ever.
So we invite you to tee up to a different kind of golf experience this summer: The Play Golf for the Alumni Association event - also known as the PGAA!
Here's how you can participate:
- Register by donating to the Alumni Association an amount equal to the fee you would normally pay to participate in the tournament as a foursome or as an individual. In recognition of this donation, we'll send you La Salle golf balls - provided by our Annual Business Sponsors - that you and/or your “teammates” can use on any course.
- When you register, we will enter your name into a drawing for prizes.
- Send us photos of you and/or your teammates using the La Salle golf balls; we'll post some images on social media!
- Sponsor the event. If you normally sponsor the tournament, we invite you to support the PGAA this year!
- Donate $82 - the net proceeds for an individual's participation in the tournament - to the Alumni Association. Or donate any amount to the association; every dollar counts.
We know this isn't a typical golf tournament, but we hope you have fun supporting La Salle through the PGAA.
Colin Maulding ‘94
Chair, Golf Committee, La Salle Alumni Association
Golf Committee: Annie Hunt Anderson ‘08, Luke Gaynor ‘01, Stephanie Redhouse Gottsch ‘85, Megan Hays ‘11, Charlie Keller ‘01, Anna Parker ‘08, Michelle Crimmins, Director of Alumni Giving