Kitchen, Menu, MealTime
La Salle Prep has partnered with My MealTime, a secure online service for making credit or debit card deposits and monitoring your student’s lunch account.
If you’re on a mobile device, download the My MealTime app from the My MealTime sign-in screen.
How to use My MealTime
Step 1: Register. Click or tap the 'Register' button and follow the onscreen prompts to create your My MealTime account.
Step 2: Link Your Student. Click or tap the ‘Add Student’ button, then find your student’s school. Link them to your profile by using the student ID number provided by your school.
Step 3: Make a Deposit. You may choose to store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
A few tips:
Stay informed. Monitor your student’s lunch account activity.
Be notified. Sign up for email reminders to tell you when your student’s account is low.
Schedule deposits. Weekly, monthly or in any frequency you choose.
Make secure payments. Using your credit or debit card.**
- Read the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ under the ‘About’ section of the menu.
- Send questions to Kim McCarthy at email@example.com
Want free food?
Earn it by volunteering!
La Salle Prep recognizes that breaking bread together helps create community and comfort. Those of us in La Salle's kitchen see ourselves as teachers of nutrition as well as creators of healthy and appealing meals.
We are committed to socially responsible practices and educating our students and staff about how their food choices impact the environment, community, and their own well-being.
We show our care in our operations by:
- Cooking food from scratch and using fresh, local, seasonal ingredients
- Taking our role in the community seriously by making responsible purchasing decisions
- Serving great tasting, nutritious food - including vegetarian and wheat-free options
- Providing opportunities for employees and volunteers to develop their potential and abilities in an encouraging, fair, and peaceful environment
- Using "stealth nutrition" to camouflage healthy choices in everyday food preparations and to encourage our students to choose healthy dishes through ease of access and appealing presentation
- Following USDA dietary guidelines in our portioning and nutritional values
- Menus are seasonal and regional, featuring ingredients that are local, sustainable and organic
- Healthy menu items are mainstream offering.
- Vegetarian options are plentiful