Kitchen, Lunch Order Forms, Mealtime
Throughout hybrid learning, La Salle will offer brown bag lunch service to students on campus. Meals will be delivered to classrooms and students will eat them in assigned areas on campus.
The cafeteria team will sell lunches on full school days. To order lunches next week, fill out the appropriate form below by 5 pm on the Sunday of the week you will be on campus. Each week, a new form with a new menu, will be posted on this page.
To pay for student lunches, deposit money into a My Mealtime account.
MENU FOR WEEK OF May 24th - 28th
(Submit order by 5pm on Sunday, May 23)
Please make sure you have enough money in your Mealtime account to cover the lunches you order.
Lunches will be delivered to your 2nd or 6th period classroom or one of the fridge options on the list in the form.
Italian Sub on French Bread - $3.50 *
Tuna - $2.50
Egg Salad - $2.50
Peanut Butter & Jelly - $2.50
Bagel & CC - $1.50
(unless the sandwich specified bread choices are...)
Bread choice: Whole Wheat - White - Gluten Free
Sides: Veggie & Hummus ($2), Pretzels & Hummus ($2), Carrots & Ranch ($1)
Apple Slices & PB ($2), Watermelon Cup ($2.00)*
Chips ($1): Lays Classic, Lays salt and Vinegar, Cheetos Flamin' Hot, Pretzels, Ruffles Cheddar SC
Desserts ($1): Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, Rice Krispy treats, two bags of fruit snacks
* Special for the week
Get your order in before you forget!!!
How to use My MealTime
Step 1: Register. Click or tap the 'Register' button and follow the onscreen prompts to create your My MealTime account.
Step 2: Link Your Student. Click or tap the ‘Add Student’ button, then find your student’s school. Link them to your profile by using the student ID number provided by your school.
Step 3: Make a Deposit. You may choose to store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
- Stay informed. Monitor your student’s lunch account activity.
- Be notified. Sign up for email reminders to tell you when your student’s account is low.
- Schedule deposits. Weekly, monthly or in any frequency you choose.
- Make secure payments. Using your credit or debit card.**
La Salle Prep recognizes that breaking bread together helps create community and comfort. Those of us in La Salle's kitchen see ourselves as teachers of nutrition as well as creators of healthy and appealing meals.
We are committed to socially responsible practices and educating our students and staff about how their food choices impact the environment, community, and their own well-being.
We show our care in our operations by:
- Cooking food from scratch and using fresh, local, seasonal ingredients
- Taking our role in the community seriously by making responsible purchasing decisions
- Serving great tasting, nutritious food - including vegetarian and wheat-free options
- Providing opportunities for employees and volunteers to develop their potential and abilities in an encouraging, fair, and peaceful environment
- Using "stealth nutrition" to camouflage healthy choices in everyday food preparations and to encourage our students to choose healthy dishes through ease of access and appealing presentation
- Following USDA dietary guidelines in our portioning and nutritional values
- Menus are seasonal and regional, featuring ingredients that are local, sustainable and organic
- Healthy menu items are mainstream offering.
- Vegetarian options are plentiful