Welcome to La Salle
Recordings of 30-minute live presentations from Sunday, Oct. 4 are linked on the first two presentation topics below:
1. Presentation Topics:
- Campus Highlights, Financial Aid, and Admissions Process
- Student Panel Discussion
- Scroll down to view our Open House information
- Click on any "section" below to explore academic departments, student experience, and more
- Explore our teacher-created videos to meet our educators, learn about classes, athletics, student life, and distance learning
After you have seen first-hand how La Salle’s student-centered education can change your life, register for an admissions account and we’ll send you information about upcoming events, how to apply, scholarships, and more. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram @lasalleprep to keep in touch. We look forward to getting to know you!
Explore La Salle:
- Academic Foundations: Learn more about Math, English, Science, Social Studies, and Religious Studies. Our teachers have created departmental videos outlining our academic philosophies, scope and sequence of courses, introductions to staff, and more.
- Electives: Visit our page highlighting World Languages, Health & Physical Education, Technology & Media, Fine Arts, Journalism, and the incredible M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust Innovation and Design Center; take a sneak peak at the IDC through this virtual tour and scroll through our student creations.
- Student Life: Hear directly from our students and Directors of Faith, Service, Community, and learn about La Salle’s ongoing work with Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging.
- Athletics & Activities: Hear from our Athletic Director and learn about La Salle's athletic teams and club activities, coaches, practice times, take a sneak peak at our incredible new Saalfeld Athletic Center, learn what it’s like to join the theater program, and explore our student-led clubs and videos.
- Student Support: Learn about our amazing counseling team, hear from our Learning Specialist, understand how our differentiated instruction and study skills classes support student success, and learn more about our library/technology/research instruction.
- Distance Learning: Curious about La Salle’s initiative in remote instruction and our response to our online learning? Learn more about our current and hybrid schedule options, view a sample class overview, read through an actual lesson and check out the student work; learn how La Salle has engaged students, maintained rigor, and emphasized community during challenging times.