Guided by our Lasallian Catholic mission and core belief in God’s presence in all things, La Salle Catholic College Preparatory commits to equity, inclusion, diversity, and justice.
- We embrace the gospel call to create and sustain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive world for the good of all.
- We foster a barrier-free learning environment that honors the dignity of all in our community.
- We celebrate identity, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, family economics, mobility, language, marital status, sexual orientation, ability, and religion.
- We denounce prejudice, racism, and injustice in any form and interrupt these when they occur.
- We champion our students' efforts to create greater justice locally and globally.
- We create opportunities for everyone at La Salle Prep to connect with others, contend with their biases, grow through learning, develop cultural intelligence, and engage in courageous conversations.
- We acknowledge that we may make mistakes that cause harm, so we examine our curricula, policies, and procedures continually through an equity lens and transform ourselves accordingly.