Counseling » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Current seniors can request transcripts to be sent to colleges through their SCOIR account. Students can request these by moving colleges into the 'Applying' section.
  • Please make sure that you have selected the application type (either Common App or Directly to the Institution) for each college.
  • Please allow two weeks for transcript requests to be processed and sent. 
Current students that would like to request a transcript for any other reason (scholarship, send to a coach, car insurance, etc), please complete the form here for the Registrar to complete your request.
For alums and graduates, please use the form here.