- The La Salle Ski Team is a Club and will practice with the teams from Central Catholic and Wilson High School.
- Our coaches will teach you what you need to know to excel in both Giant Slalom and Slalom ski racing.
- The team practices on Saturdays in November and December (weather permitting), then Friday nights at Mount Hood Ski Bowl in January and February.
- Races are on weekends beginning in January, and run through February
- The races rotate between Ski Bowl, Meadows, and Timberline
- Optional supplemental training is available on Sundays for an additional charge.
- Transportation for training, races, and supplemental Sunday training is each family's responsibility – carpooling is available and will be coordinated.
- We are part of the Three Rivers League and compete against schools such as Lake Oswego, Lakeridge, West Linn, and others.
- Although no racing experience is required, athletes should be competent skiers and be able to manage themselves on the mountain, on ski lifts, and with their gear.
- Each family is required to provide volunteer parent support for at least one race during the season. Indoor and on-hill jobs are available.
Ski Team is a pay-to-play sport. Fees cover coaching, league costs, transportation and lift tickets. Contact parent rep, Anne Kean for more detailed information on cost.
For more information contact Anne Kean at email@example.com