Welcome Parents and Families!Please use the navigation menu and links below to find information you might be most interested in that specifically applies to you.
You may also want to visit some of the other main sections (Academics, Students, Student Life/Activities, Athletics, etc.) for more specific information.
- Athletics Information about sports at La Salle
- Attendance Fill out online form or call 503.353.1434 if a student will be tardy or absent
- Bell Schedule Which classes are which days & what time classes start
- Calendar Keep track of the schedule, events, performances and games
- Events Discover La Salle Community events
- Faculty/Staff Directory Look up contact information for the entire staff
- Falcon Fan Store Buy La Salle T-shirts, sweatshirts, and all kinds of swag
- Falcon Forum Weekly e-newsletter for families
- The Falconer Online student newspaper
- Lunch Menu & MealTime Cafeteria info and a link to reload lunch accounts
- PowerSchool La Salle's online grading tool
- Schoology Parent and student school communication site
- Senior Info Graduation & end of the year event details
- Summer Reading Lists 2023 lists are now posted
- Volunteer Learn about the many ways to get involved!
Check our our Back-To-School page HERE for updated information and forms for the 2023-24 school year. If you still have questions, please call our main office at 503-659-4155 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Golden Ticket raffle is back as part of the Believe Benefit Dinner + Auction!
Adventure through Belize, dine in Tuscany or relax on the sands of Hawaii. Details on these destinations and more on the Believe page HERE.
Buy your ticket now before they sell out like last year!
On Wednesday, August 23, La Salle’s faculty participated in a day-long workshop with Dr. John Spencer, author and professor in education from George Fox University. Focused on a student-centered approach to learning, Dr. Spencer explores the overlap between education and the incorporation of technology.
Falcon athletes were highlighted by several local news outlets this week!
Read all about them here: