Is your student going to be late? Or going to miss a class? Let us know!
If your student is going to be tardy or miss school, please inform the Attendance Office as soon as possible. There are several ways to do so; but our preferred method is to enter the information directly into PowerSchool by following the instructions below:
Preferred Method: Enter Details on PowerSchool
- Log in from the browser
- Choose “Attendance Monitor”
- Click “Report New Attendance”
- Fill out form
- If it is not a full day absence DO NOT put in an end date. i.e. Late to School, Leaving Early
- Choose reason for Absence
- Fill in an explanation
- Click “Submit” when done.
- -OR- Enter details on the web form below
In case of an emergency, or for questions on attendance, call – 503.353.1434