Students are required to set up and deposit money into a My Mealtime online account to pay for lunches.
How to use MealTime:
- Step 1: Register. Click or tap the 'Register' button and follow the onscreen prompts to create your My MealTime account.
- Step 2: Link Your Student. Click or tap the ‘Add Student’ button, then find your student’s school. Link them to your profile by using the student ID number provided by your school.
- Step 3: Make a Deposit. You may choose to store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
Stay informed. Monitor your student’s lunch account activity:
- Be notified. Sign up for email reminders to tell you when your student’s account is low.
- Schedule deposits. Weekly, monthly or in any frequency you choose.
- Make secure payments using your credit or debit card.
Questions? Contact Kim McCarthy.
Earn free food by volunteering
Adult family members of students can earn $6 in credit plus a free lunch for each shift they volunteer to prep food or clean in the kitchen 11:30 am - 2 pm on school days. The free lunch must be consumed the same day of the shift; the credit will be applied to a student's account. If interested in volunteering in the cafeteria, please visit our Volunteer Page or contact our volunteer coordinator, Jennifer Reeves.